Monday, March 3, 2014

Update

Hello everyone, just a quick update.

I went to the Unit last Friday for the last time, it looks really different all the upstairs has gone, completely gone, the place looks a lot smaller, I would have thought it would have looked bigger, I haven't seen it that empty for years.  All that's left in there at this time is some of the machinery.  Roy has lifting gear and transport sorted so they won't be in there for much longer, end of an era but the start of another one.  While all this moving is going on the girls (Faye and Nina) still have to get those stamps made and orders sorted, they are doing a great job actually, in fact they are all doing a great job, busy busy busy.

I have the information now for the new blog, so that will be ready as soon as I can, but first I have the project club to finish off for March.  I did mention at the last class there will be a new website, but as you can imagine there's lots to do for that.  I will let you know as and when it goes live, you can in the mean time still place any orders on the Dimension Stamps website if anything takes your fancy.  Just had a thought if ever there's a theme for the project club or a suggestion for a stamp you'd like to see then let me know and I'll pass it on.  We do have lots in the pipeline, we all seem to bounce ideas off each other every time we meet up, but we always like suggestions as well.

If you have a facebook account you can see posts there as well, although with all that's going on it will be a little hit and miss, the blog is linked to facebook and once sorted so will the new blog.


I have been asked about contact details for Faye.  I have spoken to her today and the information below is available on the Dimension Stamps website, the mobile number will be used until a land line has been sorted out.

 Phone (orders): 07815477292
 Email (orders): nina_crafts@yahoo.co.uk

I will keep everyone updated as and when things happen, now back to the project club.

Talking about project club, if you would like to join our club for just £10 a month and get discounts on your purchases visit our website for more detail or phone Faye on the above phone number or send your message to the email address.

Happy Crafting J

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment