Friday, November 15, 2013

Die Cut Box - Jackie

I needed a storage box for my Die cut sets, visit my blog for more details ...here.  I used the Geometric flowers, in all three of the sizes and the butterfly is from the 'Flower Powered' stamp set ref: 2400075a.
I have just picked up the new owl stamps and can't wait to use them, have you seen them?  Check out the Dimension Stamps website, they have proved to be very very popular.  I have also had some new stamps made, I had a brainwave and really really needed to have some made, so the team have done a great job with them and I can't wait to use them as well, thank you very much to all for putting up with me and thanks to Laura for getting them ready in time for me to pick them up yesterday.  I have also just acquired some new bits and pieces that means I will need to get my paints out again, it will be tough but I will do it lol. 

 Update

Exciting things have been developing at Dimension Stamps HQ, the team have been wanting to expand their creative talents and have just started a new venture.  Dimension Stamps isn't going anywhere, far from it as I've seen all the new designs Nina has been coming up with, you're going to love them.  Nina Crafts is still very much alive and kicking, the manufacturing side of the business is still going strong but Roy, Faye and Nina wanted a new challenge.  For a while they have wanted to do more on the home decor front, so have put the wheels in motion and got it started.    
Violet Lane is the name and I'm really liking the products they have released so far.  The website is still very new but you can find it here


or ebay


you can also keep up to date with all the new releases on Facebook


If you do visit the Facebook page don't forget to click the 'Like' button.

No comments:

Post a Comment