Monday, March 26, 2012

Matchless Motorcycle Card

I made this card for a friend who was 70 at the end of last month, he is a bit of a motorbike fan so thought he'd like it.  I used Spellbinders – Labels Eleven and the Dimension Stamps ‘Matchless Motorcycle’ stamp ref: 1703026a.  The circular plate on the side of the bike is actually blank, so using a Letraset fineliner pen I added the 70.  For the background I used my paper crimping tool and finished off with some square gems.
Roy has a new demo he wants to share with you, so he will be filming again this week, watch out for the YouTube link.  All our video links to YouTube can be found at the bottom of this page.  I have asked Faye to keep all the out-takes so we can have a not-just-for-Christmas special, she did say that there will be plenty of footage for more than one special haha
Happy crafting, Jackie J

1 comment: