Monday, January 20, 2014

Project Club - January 2014

Bumper project club this month, but I'm sure you will agree these stamps will be very useful for all year round.  I didn't have room to add any other projects or cards to the instruction sheet this month so below I've added links to other bit and pieces I made using this set of stamps.

The set will be available to non-club members after one month so check out the website for details.

If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discounts on your purchases, then visit our website for more details.

For this project I've only added three photos, visit my blog for a full list of all the stamps used and photos for each of the months.
Hope you enjoy your stamps.

Happy crafting, Jackie J

No comments:

Post a Comment